Year 5 2019 - 2020
I’m Miss Moores and I would like to welcome you all into my class. I have already met all of you around school and have had the pleasure in teaching you during transition days. I am really excited to be your teacher and have heard so many brilliant things about you all!
We have some amazing topics that we will be diving into and I know that you will love learning about them all.
The topics include:
- Ancient Greece
- Living in Europe and in the USA
- The Tudors
- Refugees - Whole school topic
We will use our Geography, History, Art, Performing Arts and Science skills throughout these topics, as well as using some great novels that link with these in our English lessons.
We will be joined through the week by Coach George (Premier Education), Mr Stannard and Madame Whitworth to continue developing our PE, Music and French skills.
I feel privileged to have you as my class and I know we are going to have lots of fun and achieve great things together throughout our journey this year.
See you all soon!
General Class Information
- Homework Diaries: Please ensure that your homework is handed in on the correct day
- P.E: Will usually be twice weekly so please ensure you have your kit with you from Monday every week
- Drinks: Please make sure you child has a water bottle for drinking during the day
- Coats: Please bring your coats and wellies for outdoor play in the winter months
Homework - TBC
Files to Download
Year 5 : News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5 : Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 5 : Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 5 : Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display