Friends of Lower Peover School (FLPS) Mission
To enrich the education of the pupils of the school by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the school (not normally provided by the local education authority).
“The hard work and dedication of FLPS improves the educational experience for ALL children in school. Working with a limited budget, which is becoming increasingly tighter, we rely on FLPS to raise additional funds to enhance our curriculum, enabling children to have first hand experiences which they will remember forever. I urge you all to support FLPS in their work.” – Sharon Dean, Headteacher
Are typically parents of the pupils attending the school, however FLPS is open to anyone who has an interest in enhancing the school curriculum. Become a FLPS member! We are always looking for help and support, could you run a stall at an event? Or perhaps you have a fundraising idea.
Come along to our FLPS committee meetings which are held monthly at either School or the Bells of Peover. The dates and times of these meetings are listed in Mrs Dean’s Newsletter. For more information call us 01625 383292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair – Hannah Burgoyne
- Vice Chair – Graham Nutt
- Treasurer – Kirsten O’Shea
- Secretary – Sarah Gilmore
- Events Lead – Kristin Williamson
- Committee Members – Saran Forshaw
- School Liaison – Mr Bradley
- Reception – Hannah Burgoyne
- Year 1 – Annabel Slade
- Year 2 – Saran Forshaw
- Year 3 – Olivia Belton
- Year 4 – Zöe Sumpter
- Year 5 – Lindsay Ramsey
- Year 6 – Pam Willocks
FLPS Events – Autumn 2018 Dates
- Quiz Night – Thursday 7 February 2019
- Easter Disco – Monday 25 March 2019
- Spring Fair – Saturday 27 April 2019
- Mr B’s Bingo – Friday 17 May 2019
- Campfest – Friday 12 July to Sunday 14 July 2019
- Autumn Ball – Saturday 19 October 2019
- Spooky Disco – Monday 21 October 2019
- Christmas Fair – Saturday 30 November 2019
Please see the school calendar for forthcoming events and details.
Paying for FLPS Events
You can now pay for all FLPS events through your Parent Pay account.
FLPS produce a newsletter which updates parents and guardians on the monies raised by FLPS at recent events, provides information on future fundraising events and lets everyone know what the school has spent the money on and how it is benefiting the children at the school. It is also FLPS chance to say thank you to parents and guardians for all their support in raising money for Lower Peover Primary School.