Year 2 2021 - 2022
Year 2 Teacher
Hello everyone, welcome to year two!
I am Miss Moores and I’m really looking forward to teaching you. I have already had the pleasure of meeting you all and even teaching some of you and I know we are going to have a wonderful year.
We also have the pleasure of Mr Bentham teaching us for PE on Tuesdays and Mr Stannard for music lessons on Thursdays. We will also have a "taster" lesson of French on a Thursday with Madame Carter.
We have lots of amazing topics planned, which we will be diving into throughout the year. These are:
- Our world
- The Great Fire of London
- Pioneers for Transport
- Advocates for change – this is a whole school topic!
During your time in Year two, we also have the added excitement of our residential trip to the ‘Foxhowl Outdoor Education Centre’ This will be for one night and will be a fantastic experience!
What an exciting year we have ahead of us. I am very excited to be your teacher and can’t wait to start our journey together ðŸ˜Š
General Class Information
- P.E: Please make sure you come to school in your P.E kit on Tuesdays for our lessons with Mr Bentham. Please ensure all kit is named and follows school policy.
- Drinks: Please make sure you child has a water bottle for drinking during the day. Water bottles must only contain water - no juice or fizzy drinks are permitted
- Snacks: One healthy snack a day with a treat permitted on Friday only.
- Coats: Please ensure your child brings a coat in to school (labelled)
- Homework: Please refer to the 'Year 2 class - Homework 2021-22' at the top of this page.
- Forest School Activities: If it is your turn to visit the wooded area on the school grounds, please make sure you are dressed appropriately – arms and legs covered.
Files to Download
Year 2: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 2: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 2: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display