Friends of Lower Peover School (FLPS)
To enrich the education of the pupils of the school by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the school (not normally provided by the local education authority).
“The hard work and dedication of FLPS improves the educational experience for ALL children in school. Working with a limited budget, which is becoming increasingly tighter, we rely on FLPS to raise additional funds to enhance our curriculum, enabling children to have first hand experiences which they will remember forever. I urge you all to support FLPS in their work.” – Sharon Dean, Headteacher
Are typically parents of the pupils attending the school, however FLPS is open to anyone who has an interest in enhancing the school curriculum. Become a FLPS member! We are always looking for help and support, could you run a stall at an event? Or perhaps you have a fundraising idea.
Come along to our FLPS committee meetings which are held monthly at either School or the Bells of Peover. The dates and times of these meetings are listed in Mrs Dean’s Newsletter. For more information call us 01625 383292 or email email@example.com
- Chair – Hannah Burgoyne
- Vice Chair – Graham Nutt
- Treasurer – Kirsten O’Shea
- Secretary – Hannah Buchanan
- Events Lead – Kristin Williamson
- Committee Members – Saran Forshaw, Sarah Gilmore, Beth Binyon, Zoe Sumpter, Clare Harding, Tanya Mackle
- School Liaison – Mr Bradley
Class Reps 2019-20
- Reception - Beth Binyon & Katy Booth
- Year 1 - Hannah Burgoyne
- Year 2 - Annabel Slade
- Year 3 - Saran Forshaw
- Year 4 - Nicola Alexander
- Year 5 - Zoe Sumpter
- Year 6 - Lindsey Ross
FLPS Events 2019-20
- Autumn Ball – Saturday 19 October 2019
- Spooky Disco - Monday 21st October 2019
- Christmas Gift Day - Friday 29th November 2019 PM
- Christmas Breakfast or Lunch with Santa - Saturday 30th November 2019
Please see the school calendar for forthcoming events and details.
Paying for FLPS Events
You can now pay for all FLPS events through your Parent Pay account.
FLPS produce a newsletter which updates parents and guardians on the monies raised by FLPS at recent events, provides information on future fundraising events and lets everyone know what the school has spent the money on and how it is benefiting the children at the school. It is also FLPS chance to say thank you to parents and guardians for all their support in raising money for Lower Peover Primary School.