Peripatetic Music Lessons
We are proud to offer the following music tuition within school. Please contact the relevant tutor directly for further information and prices.
Lessons are available for children in Years 1 - 5 inclusive during the school day and Year 6 during lunchtimes only.
Children are only able to learn up to two instruments (each instrument will be taught alternate weeks) in school to ensure minimal disruption to their day.
Jay Stannard - 07515 760 883 or email@example.com
Information for September 2022 onwards
30 minute weekly one-to-one lessons are available on Drums, Piano, Guitar and Ukulele!
- Apply what we do in our whole class lessons to an instrument!
- Lessons are on a rolling timetable to minimise disruption to classes
- Lessons follow the ARBSM / Trinity Guildhall Exam Syllabus, or just learn for fun!
- Up to two instruments can be learnt across alternating weeks
- 10 lessons per term, prepaid in termly blocks
To reserve a space, (no payment required until September), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places allocated first come first served
Create Music - email@example.com (1.15pm to 3.15pm weekly on a Monday)
30 minute lessons within a small group (between 3-5 students)
Lucy Thomson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Piano & Violin (Tuesday)
For further information on lessons and prices, please contact Lucy directly on the above email address.