Peripatetic Music Lessons
We are proud to offer the following music tuition within school. Please contact the relevant tutor directly for further information and prices.
Lessons are available for children in Years 1 - 5 inclusive during the school day and Year 6 during lunchtimes only.
Children are only able to learn up to two instruments (each instrument will be taught alternate weeks) in school to ensure minimal disruption to their day.
Jay Stannard - 07515 760 883 or email@example.com
Information for September 2021 onwards
30 minute weekly one-to-one lessons are available on Drums, Piano, Guitar and Ukulele!
- Apply what we do in our whole class lessons to an instrument!
- Lessons are on a rolling timetable to minimise disruption to classes
- Lessons follow the ARBSM / Trinity Guildhall Exam Syllabus, or just learn for fun!
- Up to two instruments can be learnt across alternating weeks
- 10 lessons per term, prepaid in termly blocks
To reserve a space, (no payment required until September), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places allocated first come first served and the deadline for sign up is Friday 9th July 2021
Create Music - email@example.com (1.15pm to 3.15pm weekly on a Monday)
Lucy Thomson - firstname.lastname@example.org (MATERNITY LEAVE FROM 20TH JULY 2021 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
Piano & Violin (Tuesday)
Lucy will be going taking time off work at the end of the 20-21 academic year as she is expecting a baby. Her replacement will be Alexandrina Reid. Alexandrina can be contacted on email@example.com