Year 5 2023 - 2024
Year 5 teacher (maternity cover)
Hello and a very warm welcome to year five!
I am looking forward to teaching you all for the year ahead.
We have a specialist sports coach (Premier Education) for PE on a Tuesday, Mr Stannard will be taking you for music each Wednesday morning and on a Thursday morning, we will be joined by Madame Carter to learn some new languages.
We will be covering some interesting topics throughout the year including:
- Volcanoes and Earthquakes
- Vikings & Anglo-Saxons
These topics will be linked to subjects from the National Curriculum such as: English (reading and writing), Maths, Science, Geography, History, Art and D&T.
I hope you have a wonderful summer and I can’t wait to see you in September!
General Class Information
- P.E: Please make sure you come to school in your P.E kit on Tuesdays for our lessons. Please ensure all kit is named and follows school policy.
- Drinks: Please make sure you child has a water bottle for drinking during the day. Water bottles must only contain water - no juice or fizzy drinks are permitted
- Snacks: One healthy snack a day with a treat permitted on Friday only.
- Coats: Please ensure your child brings a coat into school (labelled)
- Homework: Please refer to the 'Year 5 class - Homework '2023-24' at the top of this page.
- Forest School Activities: If it is your turn to visit the wooded area on the school grounds, please make sure you are dressed appropriately – arms and legs covered.
Files to Download
Year 5: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 5: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display